“Don’t let back or neck pain control your life any longer. There are now many new treatment options, including minimally invasive surgical techniques, that we can discuss. It’s time to take your life back!” ~ Jessica Shellock, M.D.
essica Shellock, M.D., is a Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon at the Texas Back Institute. Dr. Shellock specializes in orthopedic surgery with a focus on all aspects of neck and back surgery, including minimally invasive techniques. Dr. Shellock received her medical degree from the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. She completed her residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Florida and completed her fellowship in spine surgery at the Texas Back Institute.
- 2008-2009 Spine Surgery Fellowship, Texas Back Institute, Plano, TX
- 2004-2008 Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Florida, Gainsville, FL
- 2003-2004 General Surgery Internship, University of Florida, Gainsville, FL
- 2003 M.D., University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC
- 1998 B.S, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
D Magazine Best Doctor – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020
Sarah Graham Kenan Scholarship, University of North Carolina School of Medicine
Student Stores medical Scholarship, University of North Carolina School of Medicine